Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wow where does the time go?

I have been super busy, Oh My goodness:)

My graduation finally came through yeah it is a long story but I am officially a Marshall Graduate YAHOOO!!!!

I am working hard to launch my new jewelry line on ETSY I have several pieces made and have broadened my horizons from last time I had a shop on ETSY! More details coming~

I am working hard at Close to My Heart trying to be the best Consultant I can be!

I have been working with Provo Craft being an in-store Demonstrator and loving it~ It is a dream job that is just fabulous I want to say Hello to all of my cricut Friends--You know who you are!!!!

Still working at my church as their secretary, that is such a rewarding job it is truly a blessing to be in that position!

Me and my mom was involved in a car accident over this past weekend thankfully we were not hurt just very sore, we were checked out and everything came back okay~ Can you say GOD IS GOOD YES HE SURE IS!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have officially graduated I am now consistently working towards my transcription degree(yeah I am crazy getting all of these degrees, I just love school I guess:))

Hopefully when It calms down I can get on here and post some pictures of jewelry, and my studio yeah I finally have it cleaned up and organized(almost) it has taken me a month to get it this way...CRAZY I know but I had just let it go and then did not know just where to start I was so overwhelmed but now it is just where I want it Clean~

so until next time
happy crafting
Danielle C.
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: